Thursday, January 13, 2011

With a Crash and Burn

So... Bad news, The CPE trial is filled for Saturday. So no DOS entries are available for Sat. The good news is, it's a three day trial, and I have off school on Monday so I can still go two days. That means we only have one shot to get our Snooker Q though, level 2 snooker usually isn't too hard. I just need to make sure I don't mess Lil up! Then we'll be all set for Nats.

I took some time today to go hunting on the internet for pictures of dogs from Knight's pedigree. It's been really interesting, I only wish I could find more of the dogs that are in it. I think I'm going to poke around a bit more, then maybe e-mail some breeders and see if they have any pictures laying around. I'd love to have at least to his great-grandsire and dam filled in.

This is what I have so far:
That's an older picture of Attie (his dam) and an older picture of Knight too. So I apologize for that. I don't have any more current stacked pictures of either of them. It's been pretty fun to make :D

I just got a reply from Letty (Knight's breeder) giving me the okay to stay at her place when I go down to Richmond for the Silvia Seminar! SO excited. Getting to spend a day before with the Patuxent Papillons before heading off to spend a day learning more about dogs. Life is good!

2 comments:

  1. that is so crazily cool! ick sucks for no DOS entries, at least you have the other days off, ahh YAY MONDAY! Thanks MLK :)
    You sound like you're in heaven, I love Knight's pedigree

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I get for being a slacker and not mailing in a normal entry lol. YES! Thank you MLK!

    Thanks. Ha, well, close to it :) Ahh I love the dog world :)

    ReplyDelete