Friday, January 21, 2011

Kick it Up and Down

"Hope is a force of nature. Don't let anyone tell you different." -Harry Dresden (Jim Butcher, Changes)


Fridays are agility class days for the HeavensGlory Team. I went with the Agility then archery schedule again this week, remember to keep Lilly out of the crate for the car ride, and it was perfect. Lil was amazing. During some pinwheel jump drills I got some nice distance in along with a few beautiful rear crosses. Sadly no video, I still don't know any of my classmates, I barely know the instructor haha.

Knight was really good too :) He's mastered 10 poles, but at 11 he'd look up to me for reassurance and I'd give the "go on" cue a second too late so he'd miss just that one pole. Not his fault, I need to get better at reading his "keep going?" body language. I stuck with front crosses on the jump drills for him. He had some funky take-offs the first run, then I took off his harness and he seemed to pull himself together a bit more.

His table is absolutely adorable xD He just goes bouncing up onto it and whips around to face me. Both had beautiful A-frames and see-saws during both runs. I couldn't be more proud of my daring duo.

No comments:

Post a Comment