Monday, January 3, 2011

We Are Young


Yeah! Three days into the new year and I've mananged to keep up with the 365 photo challenge haha.  I took out the magical racoon tail and did some running A-frame work with both paps. Unfortunely I did not get any video footage, my video camera was in the van which was not at the house. If the weather stays nice tomorrow then I'll try to get some clips then.

Lilly jumped right back into the swing of the RCs on the A-frame and tugged like a beast today. She's got a nice jump over the apex of the A-frame without too much air. It's nice and natural for her. I did an A-frame to dog walk loop with Knight (switch rewards from dw to af each time) and he's looking really great too. I LOVE his striding on the dog walk. I'll have to get some video of that tomorrow too.

I'm also thinking of ordering Susan Salo's Puppy jumping video and some jump bumps. I've never done any kind of formal jump form training so I think it'd be interesting to go over it with both of the paps. It will have to wait until the spring probably, but still it's something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment