Monday, January 24, 2011

And You Think You're Better

"It isn't enough to stand up and fight darkness. You've got to stand apart from it, too. You got to be different from it." -Harry Dresden (Jim Butcher, Fool Moon)


You wish you had my awesome PJs
Mailed off our March 12-13th AKC Agility trial, hopefully running both Lil and Knight in all three clases. It opens tomorrow, so hopefully we'll be fine with getting in. There are some crazy dog nerds in my trialing area so entries usually fill pretty fast.

This is just another pressing reminder of my current lack of a job. I'd like to do 2 AKC trials a month during the busy trial months, but trialing both dogs is making that a little more difficult. So trialing this spring might be a bit less than what I'd hoped, but I'll get a job by the start of the summer so we can hit the fall trial season in style haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment