Tuesday, January 11, 2011

From the Wrong to the Right Light


 Last night I got the e-mail confirmation for Knight's first agility run :) I had a mental war with myself for weeks trying to decide what I wanted to do. When it came down to 2 weeks before closing I just circled Novice B FAST and mailed it out.

 I just entered him for Sunday FAST and miss Lils is staying home. The Novice FAST 8" class is going to be dominated by papillons haha. Arrow, Knight's brother, is running, and Boogie, one of Letty's paps is running too. I'm half nervous, half excited haha.

 The dead-line for CPE Nationals is quickly approaching, Lilly just needs a Snooker Q and one Q in any class. This weekend there's a CPE trial at Flexi so I'm going to run over there Saturday for a DOS entry. I love tossing in a CPE between AKCs every now and then. CPE has such a laid back atmosphere, Lilly really picks up on that and just goes crazy xD Crazy in a good way haha, she goes tearing around the course. Last one I went to... was way back in August. It's been too long!

I also tried Jumping Knight at 12" today, just to see how he'd like it. The first clip is of Lilly so you can compare. Just for fun :)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck at Nationals :))
    oh Knight, he's just amazing.. I am running out of adjectives to describe him with...

    ReplyDelete