Saturday, January 29, 2011

What Do They Know About Us?

Diane and Rush, Diana, Cassis with Echo, Myself with Knight, and Abby with Leap

Today was amazing. Last year, I went to the pet expo thinking I was the only agility "junior" in the area and Knight was just 3 months old. This year, Knight is 15 months old, going to do his first run tomorrow, and I got to spend the day with four amazing girls and their dogs. I can't wait to meet up with them all again.

Knight had absolutely no problem with the atmosphere of the Pet Expo. He acted like a seasoned Rock Star going back out onto the stage. We did a practice CGC test and he heeled beautifully, even in the presence of other dogs, and kept up that crazy focus that he always has. 

I spent a good couple hours with Letty and my papillon "family" back in the agility area today too. Can't wait to go back again tomorrow! Too tired to be too nervous about Knight's debut right now haha. Gotta head out early to get him measured in the morning. We'll see how it goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment