Friday, January 28, 2011

No Where To Turn

 Thankfully, Archery was cancelled today. That made my life so much easier because a) I'm a wimp and my shoulders hurt after shoveling the foot and a half of snow we have from the sidewalk and driveway and b) that means I could stay for the full agility class and still get to Abby's house at a reasonable hour.

 My sister agreed to come to class and get some video for me. With a Dresden File book in hand and a promise of a Wawa hoagie afterwards she was very happy to help.



A handler error here and there, but both of the paps did great. After we packed up, I dropped off my sister and Lilly and set out on my voyage.

I love traveling with Knight. He'll just curl up in his bed in the passenger seat and sleep. He's my quiet little co-pilot.

Around 9:00 we finally pulled into Abby's driveway. Knight got to play with both Leap and Levi before retiring to his crate for the night. Tomorrow we're going to spend the day at the pet expo with many agility buddies, and we get to see Arrow do a few runs :) Depending on how well Knight takes to the enviornment I'll tweak my game plan for his FAST debut.

Leap watching Knight from inside her crate

No comments:

Post a Comment