Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Gonna Put It Down



 
We are now closing in on Knight's FAST Debut, I think now it's close enough to talk about how I'd like it to go :)

With FAST we have an advantage Lilly and I didn't have in standard, and it's that you get to do pretty much whatever you want to. The key to a succesful debut is a realistic goal, and mine is simple. Just like with Miss Lilly, I'd like to go into that ring looking like a team, have him take at least three obsticals, not pee on anything, and have it look like he's having having at least a little bit of fun xD.

I'm also going on Saturday to watch, so I can see how he takes to the trial site and alter my goals accordingly. The main purpose of this trial is to see what we need to work on, then we'll have all of Feb to smooth out any bumps, and hit the Dream Park rings in style in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment