Monday, January 31, 2011

January 2011- A Month in Review


Did you notice the title of each blog entry is a line from this song? I'm hoping to make a video each month this year and to do the same thing with blog entry titles. We'll see how it goes.

Accomplishments this month!

Lilly
-5/5 Q's at a CPE trial
-Got her CL2-S (which means she also finished Level 2)

Knight
-Entered in his first official agility event (AKC FAST)
-Got his first NF (Novice FAST) leg

Hillary
-Completed Psychology Course
-Switched to Heavier Limbs (archery)
-Shot my first 30 end (three 10s, perfect end)
-Got a personal best, 450, at a shoot.

January 2011
What a great way to start the new year! I put together a rough schedule for what I'd like to do trial/show wise for the next 6 months. It would be absolutely amazing if I could get to all of them. We'll see how it works out though haha.

I've decided that this year I'm going to try a few TDAA trials with Knight. Both paps will be running in AKC, but Lilly will do an occasional CPE trial while Knight does the occasional TDAA. I think it sounds like a pretty good idea, then I can have a trial here and there where I really get to focus on one dog instead of juggling the two of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment