Wednesday, January 12, 2011

To The Open Stream

So, not sure if I mentioned it yet but, I'm hoping to jump back in to the AKC conformation ring with Knight starting in June. To get us back into the swing of the show ring I think I'm going to sign Knight up for the UKC.

The UKC does not allow professionals to handle dogs that aren't their own,  in general they have a much more beginner friendly way to get a Ch on a dog. I know Knight's not perfect, but I think he's a pretty good looking papillon. At the end of April they have 4 conf shows over the span of two days. That will give us plenty of time to decide if going back into the AKC conf ring is something I really want to do, and something Knight would enjoy.

I still need to mail out my archery form for the end of the month... Should probably do that tonight or my coach will be one very unhappy woman haha. I'm itching for this weekend's CPE trial to get here, Lil's ready to do some agility after all this snow too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment