Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Year to Remember


2010 is surely a year to remember. Knight came to me in January and that was just the start of the adventure. Lilly earned her OA, AX, AXJ, NF, CL2-R, CL2-F, and her CL2-H this year, along with 3 Qs towards her MX and MXJ, 2 Qs to her OF, and 2 Qs towards her RN. We learned to perform smoother rear crossess, running contacts, a confident teeter, and speedier weaves. All the while creating a stronger bong and just having the time of our lives.

Knight waltzed around the show ring with me, and also got a Q towards his RN. He's taught me so much more when it comes to shaping and being aware of how I'm holding my body. He keeps me laughing and never missed an opprotunity for a good long game of fetch. All in all, he's helped me take life a little less seriously, showed me how to laugh at the little things, and makes even my darkest day a little lighter.

I made some really amazing Dog Nerd friends this year too. I'd have gone crazy by now if it wasn't for them.. Words can't express how thankful I am for them. Thanks Abby, Diana, and Jesse for being the dog nerds you are :)

So, here's to 2010, a year to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment