Tuesday, December 14, 2010

2011, Here We Come

Training Goals for 2011
Lilly: I'd like to see Lilly's focus and speed at trails continue to grow. Big focus on the weaves. I'd like to see her doing a comfortable steady pattern through the weaves instead of a steady walk. To help her focus and comfort at trials I'm going to try to go to a few more Rally-O trials this year. Hopefully building focus in a less stimulating enviornment will build focus in the agility ring. Most importantly I want her to continue to have fun goofing off with me in, and out of the ring.
Knight: Since this is our first year out in the agility ring I don't have to many goals regarding that until I see how our debut goes. We'll see what we need to work on from there. I'd love to have a secondary focus in obedience, while some call it boring... I find it beautiful. Having snappy teamwork in a low drive sport. We'll give novice a shot and see how things go from there.

Title goals for 2011
Lilly
-MX
-MXJ
-6 QQs
-RN

Knight
-NA
-NAJ
-RN
-CD

No comments:

Post a Comment