Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm Singing This One For The Sparks

Did some more board work with the paps today. Lilly has a "target" (which is really just a Micheal Jackson CD) that she runs out to. That helps keep her focus forward, once we go outside I'll switch it up to a tunnel or a jump but I have pretty limited space in the basement. I really like how hers are looking.  Everytime she runs she gets at least 3 small treats, the one time she jumped I just turned around and went back to the mattress. She got the message, followed me, and hasn't jumped since.

Knight can't run out to a target, He jumps every time I set something out for him, so I set up a cone about 4 feet from the board for him to run to then go around. That seemed to work very well, So I'll continue using that while we're indoors. Slowly moving the cone farther and farther away.

Here are the video's from today's sessions, kept them short, sweet, and fast.




No comments:

Post a Comment