Friday, February 11, 2011

Here's One For the Friction Makes

So today, while I was pounding through some school work I got a phone call from the Richmond SPCA. Turns out they had one Private lesson space open for Sunday. So the HeavensGlory paps are going back down to Richmond for a private with Silvia Trkman! Diana's parents are letting us stay at their house Saturday night, then driving down to Richmond in the morning.

Tonight was class night, I went to the Open/Advanced class and both paps just blew me away.

Knight- I really feel like we're started to get that teamwork thing, I mean, I had a fumble here and there, but DANG BOY! He was awesome! I still can't believe Letty gave me such a steller little man :) He brings all the awesome to the table, I'm just along for the ride.

Lilly- SPEED DEMON LILLY! You maniac where did this come from?! Denise thinks that Lilly had lymes for a while before she started limping last year, because the difference of watching her run this winter is SO different from the Lilly I was running last spring. Even though I screwed up big time Lil took in all with that goofy grin on her face and just had the time of her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment